Super Smash Doomed Intro Super Smash Doomed Intro

Nice try

I can see where your heart was in this little flick, but I can't gather any information about what this show will be about other than it will be a super smash rip-off. The sprites are low-quality and It just blantently rips off the original intro. Though it is cool you are trying to add new characters, I just don't think your choices will pay-off (other than Zim who is acounting for 2 of the 4 stars in this review. As a first sprite animation, this is mediocre at best.

Macharro responds:

i know, im fail :/ im new in flash, anyway thanks for looking

Valentine's Day 2011 Valentine's Day 2011

Heart warming in the holiday season

That is what i thought at first, but then I was really suprised by the electrical stuff and the explosions. But nice animation and I am still stuck with that smily face :)

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Good.

This may be unnessesarily simaler to Awesome the hedgehog. But it's definitely better. And i ROFLed the whole time

Iceboy 2 Iceboy 2

Man, This is such an improvement presentation wise. If you guys don't remember, I was one of the artists of the classic Iceboy around a year and a half ago. And boy did I suck.
I was a dumb 12 year old who just happened to be lucky enough to join an awesome crew in a game designing contest and they all put up with me. and wouldn't you know, we got a prize for the game we made. Of course in the beginning of this games development i was kicked out, probably because that became an option.
But I'm getting side tracked. Shadowgamer, your character design is pretty good and I love the backrounds and textures. Vhstapeclock, great music as always and spectactular programming Wallross.
In my opinon, this is what every sequel should be, a simaler game to the orignal, but improved in every regard. The only major flaw is it's unreasonable difficulty later on, though it's easier than the first. Maybe I just suck.

AWO demo AWO demo

10 years exactly since this won

Happy aniversary

raitendo responds:

thanks :)

Island Survival Island Survival

fun

this kind of game is like no other I've seen. Though weird choice for music. But i guess I really can't exepct more since it goes will with the game anyway. Overall great job

Into The Eclipse Into The Eclipse

Great

You use a style that I haven't heard in music for a long time. You slowly move from this mysterious staticy sound into this cool ambient night theme. I respect that about this song. And you are right- with my eyes closed I can really Imagine what is happening. Overall, I love it

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I hope to make my music "unique", but to be honest I am very much inspired by ambient artists "Tome" and "KingBastard". You should check out their stuff, you will love it.

I also HIGHLY recommend "Steve Roach", who is a 50 year old professional that has been making ambient music for over 30 years. Real talented and amazing guy.

Les Franceformers Les Franceformers

Awesome track.

As you can see, I used it in my own little movie. What do you think?

Mario Land - evil Mario Land - evil

Cool!

I made a movie with this music