Iceboy 2 Iceboy 2

Man, This is such an improvement presentation wise. If you guys don't remember, I was one of the artists of the classic Iceboy around a year and a half ago. And boy did I suck.
I was a dumb 12 year old who just happened to be lucky enough to join an awesome crew in a game designing contest and they all put up with me. and wouldn't you know, we got a prize for the game we made. Of course in the beginning of this games development i was kicked out, probably because that became an option.
But I'm getting side tracked. Shadowgamer, your character design is pretty good and I love the backrounds and textures. Vhstapeclock, great music as always and spectactular programming Wallross.
In my opinon, this is what every sequel should be, a simaler game to the orignal, but improved in every regard. The only major flaw is it's unreasonable difficulty later on, though it's easier than the first. Maybe I just suck.

AWO demo AWO demo

10 years exactly since this won

Happy aniversary

raitendo responds:

thanks :)

Island Survival Island Survival

fun

this kind of game is like no other I've seen. Though weird choice for music. But i guess I really can't exepct more since it goes will with the game anyway. Overall great job

Pigeon Shoot-up Pigeon Shoot-up

I was waiting for a second.

And I love it

TheUnpredictableShow responds:

Tbh, your are only person who liked the game .....Thank you >.<
Can you go on are profile and watch are introduction,,,,, if you havnt :P
because were starting a series and that, Thanks for the 10, Much appreciated :'D

Unpredictable <3

Maple Story Biography Maple Story Biography

NOT GOOD

First of all, when making flash films, you must have animation and little to no words. I give this a 1 because I learned a little about maple story

Dodge the balls Dodge the balls

It was alright.

Good for a first game, but I hope you make better games.

It's Fun It's Fun

Awesome man!

what is that, a tooth?

Solipskier Solipskier

Awesome

I can see how this is one of the top games

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

This is awesome.

Why is there no voice from the rabbit?

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1