Super Smash Doomed Intro Super Smash Doomed Intro

Nice try

I can see where your heart was in this little flick, but I can't gather any information about what this show will be about other than it will be a super smash rip-off. The sprites are low-quality and It just blantently rips off the original intro. Though it is cool you are trying to add new characters, I just don't think your choices will pay-off (other than Zim who is acounting for 2 of the 4 stars in this review. As a first sprite animation, this is mediocre at best.

Macharro responds:

i know, im fail :/ im new in flash, anyway thanks for looking

Valentine's Day 2011 Valentine's Day 2011

Heart warming in the holiday season

That is what i thought at first, but then I was really suprised by the electrical stuff and the explosions. But nice animation and I am still stuck with that smily face :)

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Good.

This may be unnessesarily simaler to Awesome the hedgehog. But it's definitely better. And i ROFLed the whole time

Super Mario Land III Super Mario Land III

Defineitly my favorite.

Though i notice that most scenes are the same in each one. Which may make the series repetitive. But that is basically what the whole mario series is, repiitive. So overall, great job. I would like to see much more

B B

I looked straight at the B

And something in me was set free. I now go on in life feeling complete, being oblivious to all bad in my way. Words cannot describe how this has effected my life. and I am eternally grateful to you, Your highness. I myself had wished to become a clock. But after watching this, I know I will never be worthy. Thankyou.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful..

This is both sad and musical. I never thought anything could be better than Larry.

Timmy Goes Clubbin' Timmy Goes Clubbin'

Wow

I never knew timmy could dance!

Heart And Soul Heart And Soul

Cute

Nice man

Mario!! Mario!!

Good

This is very nice. I might complain about the voice acting though...

Mario Pown 2.0 Mario Pown 2.0

OMG

I HAVEN'T WRITTEN A REVIEW FOR 1 MONTH. THATS HOW GOOD THIS IS.